Carolina Christian College Admission Requirements
Any applicant not meeting the above-stated requirements may petition for consideration by the Admissions Committee. A petition for admittance can be obtained from the Registrar’s office.
Undergraduate Level Requirements
- Grade of C or better on all prior academic work.
- High school transcript.
- Submit Application Form with 2 Letters of Reference.
- Make payment of the nonrefundable $50 Application Fee.
- Arrange to have official transcript (s) sent directly to CCC in sealed envelopes from all institutions previously attended. Complete a pre-assessment.
Graduate Level Requirements
- Grade of B or higher on upper level baccalaureate work
- Submit a statement of faith.
- Provide proof of active ministry involvement (reference letter, ministerial license or ordination)
- Make payment of the non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Arrange to have official transcripts sent to CCC in a sealed envelope.
- Complete a pre-assessment.