We welcome you to apply to Carolina Christian College
Be sure to check the Admission Requirements and complete the following steps.
How to apply and documents required
- A completed Application Form, accompanied by the $50.00 application fee, should be sent to the College. This form is available from the Admissions Office and is available to download here.
- Two (2) personal letters of recommendation should be submitted with the completed Application Form.
- The State of North Carolina requires that all students entering college must submit a current immunization record. This applies to all students except those attending only night classes.
- Official transcripts of all credits earned in high school and/or in any schools of higher learning (Junior College, College, or University) must be sent to the Registrar as soon as possible after the time of application.
- For admission a high school diploma or its equivalent is required. The G.E.D. examination is locally available.
- The admission-testing program must be completed before the end of the first semester. Admission tests are administered by Carolina Christian College.
- All admission requirements must be completed before the student can earn more than 15 credit hours (Undergrad) and 9 credit hours (Graduate) applicable toward a degree.
For more information about our programs, admission policy or if you would like to schedule a campus tour, please call us at 336-744-0900